We are an independent family owned company specialising in the repatriation of deceased persons. Over the years we have built an enviable reputation for reliability, reasonable costs and fast response.
Based in East end Glasgow in the West of Scotland we are conveniently situated for all transport links to mainland UK, Ireland and mainland Europe. Via our associates in London, Holland, Czech Republic, France and USA we can arrange repatriation to or from any country in the world.
Our Service Include
- Arranging all necessary documentation.
- Registering the death in Scotland (where no relatives are available).
- The payment of all fees.
- Supply of coffins.
- Delivery from hospital or mortuary directly to funeral directors premises.
- Liaising with funeral directors and/or authorities on your behalf.
- Cremation in Scotland and delivery of cremated remains.
- Arranging flights and sea crossings.
- Burial of cremated remains.
- Arranging memorisation.
We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for help and advice. We will provide you with a full no obligation estimate and once all the information is provided a firm quotation before any commitment by you.
We will normally make all arrangements with funeral directors however we can arrange directly with the family if preferred.